Frequently Asked Questions
What is on offer?
- A loan of up to 6 six times net salary of all individualclients with salaries coming through the bank.
- Minimum $250.00
- Maximum $5 000.00
Who is our target market?
- Civil Servants in general
- Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA)
- Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP)
- Zimbabwe Prisons & Correctional Service (ZPCS)
- Reputable Private Companies’ employees
- Public Company employees
How does one qualify?
- Metbank account holders with a salary coming through the account for at least one month with deduction from source.
- Non-account holders should open accounts and receive their salary for at least one month before applying for the loan.
- All other guidelines on personal lending apply.
- Monthly loan repayment not to exceed 40% of the applicant's net salary
- Verification with SSB/employer to check if applicant has headroom for further Direct Debit to cover the loan advance.
Additional Requirements for Private Company employees;
- A letter of recommendation from the company/ employer addressed to the Branch Manager of Metbank Limited.
- NSSA and Pension deductions must be evident on the payslip
- Beneficiary must have been working for their current employer for at least (six) 6 months.